- Rich in anti-inflammatories
- Enhances calcium and phosphorus absorption
- Keep bones and teeth strong
- Rice bran oil base for efficacy
- Halal certified
- Contains animal-derived ingredients
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
Vitamin D is actually a hormone, which our bodies produce when sunlight hits our skin. This explains why vitamin D is known as the sunshine vitamin. This important nutrient has a number of important jobs, which include regulating levels of calcium in the body and supporting the immune system. Our vitamin D is in the form of vitamin D3, which is the most absorbable and effective form of this nutrient. For maximum absorption, our Vitamin D comes in the form of cholecalciferol.
HOW IT WORKS
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts like a hormone.
- This is because it can be produced by the body and circulated via the bloodstream.
- Bile breaks down fat-soluble vitamins, which are subsequently absorbed by the intestinal wall and transported across the bloodstream by proteins.
- Vitamin D is converted to its active form in the liver and kidneys.
- Vitamin D is a primary inducer of calcium absorption in the intestine.
- It helps calcium support bones by promoting healthy mineral density and bone healing.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain good health.
When exposed to direct sunlight, the bare skin produces vitamin D. Environmental circumstances, such as geographical locations, sun protection, nutrient deficiencies, inflammatory diseases, age, and skin type, can all be risk factors for deficiency. Every day, try to expose your bare skin to 10 minutes of direct sunlight. Small amounts of vitamin D can be found in fatty fish e.g., salmon, tuna and sardines, beef and liver, eggs and some fortified foods.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D3
Clinical research indicates that vitamin D supplementation improves bone quality and quantity while also boosting bone reabsorption.
According to scientists, taking 1,000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D daily can reduce heart disease risk by 10%.
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption