ArtemiC Support is a water-soluble dietary supplement for daily immune system support that contains three natural ingredients consisting of Curcuma Longa, Boswellia Serrata and Vitamin C.
How can natural ingredients in ArtemiC Support be so effective?
ArtemiC has an innovative and unique system that circumvents the difficulty of dissolving the ingredients in water and allows for the highest bioavailability on the market, allowing for effective absorption in the body.
When and how to take it:
ArtemiC Support can be mixed with water, fruit juice or milk. Alternatively, you can drip ArtemiC Support directly into your mouth, 0.5ml, twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. It is recommended to take ArtemiC Support at least half an hour before eating. One bottle of ArtemiC Support corresponds to a monthly dose with the recommended amount of 1 ml per day.
What is the difference between ArtemiC Support and ArtemiC Rescue?
ArtemiC Rescue is intended for acute use only, while ArtemiC Support is intended for daily use to minimize the risk of illness.
Composition in recommended daily dose (1 ml)
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- A nutrient your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen in bones. Vitamin C is also vital to your body's healing process.
- Curcuma Longa L. extract (rhizome)
- Research suggests that curcumin can help in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. It may also help in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and subsequent performance in active people.
- Arabic gum
- Gum arabic is used for high cholesterol, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and other conditions. It's a source of dietary fiber that can dissolve in water.
- Boswellia serrata extract (trunk, branches)
- Boswellia is taken by mouth for brain injury, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain, swelling of the fluid-filled pads in the joints (bursitis), and swelling of tendons (tendonitis).
- Artemisinins are derived from extracts of sweet wormwood (Artemisia annua) and are well established for the treatment of malaria, including highly drug-resistant strains. Their efficacy also extends to phylogenetically unrelated parasitic infections such as schistosomiasis. More recently, they have also shown potent and broad anticancer properties in cell lines and animal models.
- Potassium sorbate
- Prolongs the shelf life of foods by stopping the growth of mold, yeast, and fungi.
- Sodium Benzoate
- Used to prevent spoilage from harmful bacteria, yeasts, and molds. It also helps maintain freshness in food by helping to slow or prevent changes in color, flavor, PH, and texture.