- Contains 7 bone-building nutrients
- To maintain and boost tendon and joint health
- Improve bone mass density
- Easily absorbed liquid formula
- Contains animal-derived ingredients
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
LiCal Complex is a highly bioavailable liquid-calcium formula combining a selection of key bone-building nutrients to build strong and dense bones. Formulated with calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, boron, zinc, manganese, and copper to build and maintain strong bones and resist fractures. Together, they support bone strength and repair, as well as muscular function. While genetics contribute significantly to bone mass, good nutrition and physical exercise are crucial in maintaining a strong, healthy skeleton.
HOW IT WORKS
- Calcium is the primary mineral in bones, and it is essential for the development and maintenance of strong and healthy bones.
- Calcium is also required by the body for various functions, including muscular contraction and nerve conduction.
- Magnesium helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- It is needed to initiate muscle contractions and relaxations.
- Our formulation is fortified with vitamin D, which helps to increase calcium absorption and limit calcium loss in the body.
- Zinc is essential for normal growth and development.
- Manganese helps maintain a healthy bone structure, metabolizes carbohydrates, fats and protein.
- Copper helps in the formation of red blood cells.
- Liquid calcium formula has high bioavailability and is readily absorbed by the body.
- Recommended for people who don't consume enough dairy products, or for the elderly who are prone to falls and fractures. This supplement is especially crucial for women going through menopause, when bone density decreases due to a decline in estrogen levels.
Despite being the most abundant mineral in the body, calcium is not produced by the body. As a result, adequate calcium consumption is essential. A calcium-deficient diet can lead to osteoporosis, a low bone density condition that commonly affects older people and postmenopausal women.
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption