- For hair, skin, and nails
- Supports overall health and wellness
- Supports healthy ageing
- Contains animal-derived ingredients
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
Apart from using topical remedies, you'll want to supplement your diet with the necessary vitamins and minerals in order to have healthy skin, long hair, and strong nails. In an ideal world, these nutrients would be obtained only through a diet full of fruits and vegetables, but for most people, this isn't a feasible option. Hair, skin, and nails can all benefit from dietary supplements. The right one can help protect skin from signs of ageing, make your nails less likely to chip and break, and leave your hair stronger and less prone to breakage.
HOW IT WORKS
Our Crowning Glory Extra supplement contains a multitude of beneficial ingredients to support your wellbeing and to promote the growth of healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Vitamins C and E are vital antioxidants that aid in the fight against free radical damage that can impair the growth of healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Cysteine assists with protection of the body from oxidative stress which impairs the growth of healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Biotin, on the other hand, boosts energy while also improving the strength and quality of hair, skin, and nails.
- Methionine is responsible for synthesis of procollagen, the precursor to collagen.
- Cod liver oil is abundant in vitamins A and D, which help to maintain the body healthy.
- Linoleic acid, found in safflower oil, helps to nourish the body, skin, hair, and nails.
- Selenium protects against free radicals.
- Vitamin B12, copper, and folic acid all help to build red blood cells, which are necessary for glowing skin and strong hair.
Biotin is found in a variety of foods, including organ meats, eggs, fish, meat, seeds, nuts, and some vegetables. The biotin content varies largely between foods, and food processing techniques can reduce the vitamin content. As with other B vitamins, cooking and processing methods can destroy biotin, lowering its amount in foods.
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption