- Enhances mental clarity, focus, and memory
- Supports healthy sexual function in men and women
- Relieves stress and mild anxiety symptoms, and promotes stress adaptation
- Highest quality of Ashwagandha root extract – Certified KSM-66
- Halal Certified
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
The word ashwagandha originates in Indian Sanskrit and means 'horse-like smell,' alluding not just to the herb's aroma but also to its strengthening and aphrodisiac properties. Ashwagandha is categorised as a 'rasayana' (rejuvenation) herb in Ayurvedic medicine and is used to promote overall health and well-being.
HOW IT WORKS
Ashwagandha is classified as an adaptogen since it enhances the body's ability to cope with stress. The withanolides, the primary biochemical components of ashwagandha, exert therapeutic effects in the body. Studies show ashwagandha may help to alleviate the symptoms of stress by increasing dopamine receptors and reducing cortisol levels.
When paired with a healthy diet, the properties of Ashwagandha can aid in general wellbeing. Stress is all around us and pervades our daily lives. It's natural to turn to food for comfort during times of stress, gravitating toward a diet that is both convenient and nutritionally void (aka sugar and carbs). As a result, a balanced diet can be incredibly effective in assisting you in managing your stress. It's about ensuring that your body receives adequate and appropriate nutrients to assist it in coping with stress.
WHY ASHWAGANDHA “KSM-66”
- Comprises only the root extract of ashwagandha
- Offers the highest concentration full spectrum extract
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha is virtually non-toxic
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption