- Rich in antioxidants
- For healthier skin
- Boost immunity
- Excellent for skin health
- Halal certified
- Contains animal-derived ingredients
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
Numerous factors, such as an unhealthy lifestyle, inadequate nutrition, and pollution, can harm cells and speed up the body's natural aging process. Vitamin E helps protect cells from environmental stressors by providing additional antioxidant and immunological support.
HOW IT WORKS
- Vitamin E, a potent lipid-soluble antioxidant is often found in higher concentrations in immune cells compared to other cells in blood.
- Vitamin E is one of the most effective nutrients known to modulate immune function.
- Vitamin E is also an excellent provider of antioxidants.
- Antioxidants assist in the neutralization of free radicals in the body, preventing them from causing damage to other cells.
- In turn, this promotes healthier skin and overall well-being through the healthy oxidation of cells.
Vitamin E levels in the body must be kept at a healthy level to prevent infections, vision problems, and muscle weakness. Vitamin E can be found in a variety of foods, including sunflower seeds, wheat germ, hazelnuts, salmon, avocado, and even mangoes. Vitamin E deficiency is common due to poor dietary intake. Symptoms include muscle weakness, unstable walking, vision problems, and slow reflexes.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN E
- Vitamin E may prevent or delay coronary heart disease
- Vitamin E may prevent and/or treat age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts among the elderly
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption