ArtemiC Rescue is a water-soluble vegan dietary supplement for acute use to support the immune system. It contains four ingredients consisting of Artemisinin, Curcumin, Boswellia Serrata and Vitamin C.
HOW IT WORKS
ArtemiC has an innovative and unique system that circumvents the difficulty of dissolving the ingredients in water and allows for the highest bioavailability on the market, allowing for effective absorption in the body.
WHEN TO TAKE IT
ArtemiC Rescue was developed for acute use. If you feel unwell, put the solution directly in your mouth twice a day, 5 sprays at a time, once in the morning and once in the evening for two consecutive days. It is recommended to take ArtemiC Rescue at least half an hour before a meal.
For permanent use to support your immune system, we recommend ArtemiC Support.
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- A nutrient your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen in bones. Vitamin C is also vital to your body's healing process.
- Curcuma Longa L. extract (rhizome)
- Research suggests that curcumin can help in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. It may also help in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and subsequent performance in active people.
- Arabic gum
- Gum arabic is used for high cholesterol, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and other conditions. It's a source of dietary fiber that can dissolve in water.
- Boswellia serrata extract (trunk, branches)
- Boswellia is taken by mouth for brain injury, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain, swelling of the fluid-filled pads in the joints (bursitis), and swelling of tendons (tendonitis).
- Artemisinins are derived from extracts of sweet wormwood (Artemisia annua) and are well established for the treatment of malaria, including highly drug-resistant strains. Their efficacy also extends to phylogenetically unrelated parasitic infections such as schistosomiasis. More recently, they have also shown potent and broad anticancer properties in cell lines and animal models.
- Potassium sorbate
- Prolongs the shelf life of foods by stopping the growth of mold, yeast, and fungi.
- Sodium Benzoate
- Used to prevent spoilage from harmful bacteria, yeasts, and molds. It also helps maintain freshness in food by helping to slow or prevent changes in color, flavor, PH, and texture.