- Increases metabolism and energy
- Rich in antioxidants
- Enhances sleep quality
- Improves mood and stress
LET"S BREAK IT DOWN
Magnesium is considered the wonder supplement in today’s age. It is because Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral found within the human body. It is an essential mineral that supports muscle relaxation, neurological system, and brain function, as well as energy levels and heart health. Our Charge-up Mag-Ease, is easily absorbed into the bloodstream, where it can have a calming and relaxing impact. It regulates the nervous system and may aid in stress management, resulting in decreased anxiety, fear, nervousness, restlessness, and irritability.
HOW IT WORKS
- The amino acid chelated form of magnesium is easily absorbed by the body.
- Magnesium, like its good companion calcium, is absorbed in the gut and deposited in bone mineral.
- It has a role in over 300 biological processes, including energy production, muscular contraction, bone development, and blood pressure regulation.
- The magnesium content in bone decreases over time and with age.
- L-theanine supplements have been shown in studies to be more effective than certain routinely recommended calming medications. It induces relaxation by inhibiting receptors in the brain involved with nerve excitation.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is required for mitochondria, which are the microscopic energy centres found in each of our cells. CoQ10 not only scavenges and destroys free radicals that can cause inflammatory disease, but it also stimulates energy production in every cell in your body.
- Vitamin B2 is required to help create haemoglobin in red blood cells, which is essential for oxygen supply to muscles in energy production.
- Increased dietary fats, alcohol, salt, soft drinks, and coffee, as well as excess sweating, stress, heavy periods, and some medicines may all lower your magnesium levels. Magnesium is crucial during exercise since it may reduce muscle tension and cramps, as well as support body recovery.
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption