- Relieves joint pain
- Rich in anti-inflammatories
- Promotes healthier joints and bones
- Halal certified
- Vegetarian friendly
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
HA Calcium is an abbreviation for Hyaluronic Acid Calcium. Hyaluronic acid promotes bone healing and maintains bone strength while alleviating joint pain.
HOW IT WORKS
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring component in synovial fluid. HA extracted from non-animal sources has a suitable molecular weight, ensuring optimal absorption into the joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organic sulphur-containing compound which is a major component of connective tissue. MSM prevents cartilage deterioration and boosts its resistance to compression.
- When these two essential components are combined, joint mobility, flexibility, and comfort can be improved. Healthy, hydrated, smoother, and more supple skin, as well as faster wound healing, are all benefits of HA.
- Aside from that, HA can help with acid reflux, dry eye, and discomfort, as well as prevent bladder pain.
- HA can also help with vaginal dryness in women.
- MSM is high in anti-inflammatories, which can help to prevent oxidative damage.
- MSM can also aid in the reduction of joint discomfort, the promotion of faster recovery after exercise, and the relief of arthritis symptoms.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory effects, MSM may also help to alleviate allergy symptoms and boost immunity.
- Recommended for individuals who experience joint pain, regularly perform physically demanding activities, repeatedly engage in poor postures or suffer from exercise injuries.
BENEFITS OF FLEXIPLEX HA+MSM
- Increases resilience of bones and joints
- Relieves the symptoms of arthritis
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption