- Supports overall health & wellness
- Supports healthy ageing
- Contains animal-derived ingredients
- Halal certified
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
The body requires essential vitamins and minerals in addition to macronutrients like protein and carbohydrates to function — but most people's diets don't exactly meet the daily amounts recommended. You can meet those goals by taking a multivitamin with minerals that can help fill in the gap between what your body needs and what it gets.
HOW IT WORKS
- Red blood cell production is aided by iron, vitamin B12, copper, and folic acid.
- Methionine is a necessary amino acid for the body's protein synthesis.
- Choline is a structural component of cell membranes.
- As a significant component of cell membranes, inositol, commonly known as vitamin B8, plays a structural role in your body.
- Vitamin A is essential for maintaining good eye health.
- Vitamin B1 is essential for optimal health.
- Vitamin B2 and Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) assist the body in converting food into energy.
- Vitamin B6 aids in the digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that aids in the maintenance of healthy bones, teeth, and gums, as well as the overall structure of the body. It is also a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage and boosts immunity.
- Vitamin D2 supports calcium absorption for healthy bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E shields the body from the damaging effects of free radicals, which can cause cellular damage and a variety of health problems.
- Calcium and phosphorus are required for the formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth.
- The thyroid glands need iodine to operate properly.
- Magnesium and molybdenum aid carbohydrate metabolism in the body.
- Potassium is an essential mineral that is required for a variety of bodily functions.
- Zinc is required for carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism.
- Recommended also for individuals with poor eating habits.
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption