- Rich source of EPA & DHA
- Rich in anti-inflammatories
- Halal certified
- Contains animal-derived ingredients
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
Omega 3,6,7,9 is a comprehensive nutritional omega complex derived from a balanced blend of fish oil, sea buckthorn oil, flaxseed oil and borage oil. Fish oil is a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be acquired through food and supplements. Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain good health. Our Omega 3,6,7,9 is a concentrated blend of omega rich fatty acids that supports heart health, brain health and cognitive function.
HOW IT WORKS
- Essential fatty acids play an important role in brain and heart health when they are absorbed into the circulation and transported into cells.
- Fish oils (natural source of omega-3), may protect the brain by maintaining cell membrane fluidity, enzyme function, brain development, visual function, and cognitive function, among other things. Complex metabolic processes regulate essential fatty acid levels in the body.
- EFAs are structural components of cell membranes that also serve a critical role in maintaining the normal functioning of every cell in the body.
- Omega-3 also has anti-inflammatory properties and can help lower cholesterol, improve mental health (brain health), and increase brain development in babies during pregnancy.
- The omega-7 fatty acid (palmitoleic acid) found in sea buckthorn oil is commonly used to nourish the body. Omega-7 fatty acids can be found in the skin's matrix, blood vessels, and protective mucous membranes throughout the body.
- Omega-7 can also help boost energy and immunity. Sea buckthorn's beneficial components are extracted using supercritical carbon dioxide under extremely delicate circumstances in a low-heat, low-oxygen environment.
- Flaxseed oil aids in the maintenance of a healthy body. The borage oil and flaxseed oil are cold pressed to preserve most of their nutritional values. Omega-9 may help lower blood sugar, enhance anti-inflammatory levels in the body, improve skin suppleness and minimize wrinkles, relieve dry eye, and help with vaginal dryness.
To achieve optimal levels of EPA and DHA, consume 2-3 servings of oily fish each week (salmon, mackerel, sardines). Those who don't consume enough plant-based sources like flaxseeds, chia seeds, walnuts, and hemp seeds, or who don't take 2-3 servings of fish per week, may benefit from our Omega Complex supplement.
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption