- Helps in the treatment of diseases that affect women
- Rich source of Omega 6
- Provides gamma-linolenic acid
- Halal certified
- Contains animal-derived ingredients
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
Primolin Gold EPO 1300mg is a high-strength evening primrose oil (EPO) supplement that provides a natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). For hundreds of years, EPO has been used to improve health and general well-being. EPO is derived from the seeds of the evening primrose plant, which is high in omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids known as GLA. Many women use EPO to treat premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes. EPO is also used to treat skin disorders such as eczema and acne.
HOW IT WORKS
- GLA is used to generate prostaglandins, which are hormone-like compounds that can help reduce inflammation.
- EPO contains between 2% to 15% gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and 70% linolenic acid (LA, which your body converts to GLA), both of which are omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- GLA is necessary for the cell structure and function of joints. It is converted by the body into hormone-like compounds known as prostaglandins, which help control the immune system and reduce joint inflammation.
- GLA may also inhibit inflammatory reactions by acting directly on inflammatory cells.
WHY COLD-PRESSED EVENING PRIMROSE OIL?
- A new commercially available cold-pressed, non-raffinated evening primrose oil preparation was found to contain a pentacyclic triterpene ester in it
- Benefits the body more than typical evening primrose oil formulations
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption