- Great for keeping your body “young”
- For healthier skin
- Rich in antioxidants
- Halal certified
- Vegetarian friendly
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
Resveratrol is a phytonutrient found in Japanese knotweed, a broadly systemic plant. Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from cellular damage caused by free radicals. Because of the numerous health advantages connected with resveratrol, supplementation of this wonder herb may be beneficial for a variety of diseases.
HOW IT WORKS
- A vital benefit of our Japanese Knotweed and Grape Skin Extract combo is the improvement to skin health.
- Japanese Knotweed gained popularity as a result of its ability to improve cognitive health in people suffering from Alzheimer's and dementia.
- This is largely owing to the high resveratrol content, which has been demonstrated to have a significant protective impact against neurodegenerative diseases.
- Additionally, resveratrol may benefit cardiovascular health due to its ability to decrease fat and regulate blood pressure.
- Japanese Knotweed is commonly used to treat gingivitis, bronchitis, coughs, and sore throats due to its ability to reduce gum bleeding and swelling while also inhibiting plaque formation.
- Resveratrol also helps to plump up the skin and reduces the appearance of age-related dullness.
- Our Reversage's strong antioxidant content enables it to improve the appearance of skin tone, work as a natural skin protector, and help maintain the skin's youthful appearance and elasticity.
While resveratrol can be consumed in high amounts through red wine and grapes, the Japanese Knotweed plant appears to contain extremely high concentrations of resveratrol. The plant is widely available in Japan, where it grows wild, and many people consume the entire plant to reap its benefits.
BENEFITS OF REVERSAGE
- Anti-inflammatory, effective against arthritic and bacterial inflammations.
- Prevents the deterioration of bone, organ, and skin health associated with aging.
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption