- Enhanced immunity booster
- Metabolic energiser
- Rich in antioxidants
- Time-release formula for long lasting protection
- Promotes healthy bones and teeth
- Halal Certified
- Contains animal-derived ingredients
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
Vitamin C helps to support a healthy immune system function, energy levels, collagen formation and brain function. Vitamin C is essential for maintaining healthy immune function, as it prevents and shortens infections by boosting white blood cell function. Zinc is an essential trace mineral playing a role in every cell.
HOW IT WORKS
- Vitamin C is absorbed in the small intestine and then circulated and disseminated throughout the body's cells.
- The highest level of ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is found in the adrenal glands, white blood cells, skeletal muscles, and the pituitary gland in the brain.
- Zinc is crucial in cellular metabolism because it helps to catalyse chemical reactions.
- Zinc aids in the formation of immune cells, which is important for immunological function.
- Zinc is also beneficial to the health of skin and nails.
- Citrus aurantium, rutin and Citrus sinensis increase bioavailability and assimilation of vitamin C in the body, enhancing its antioxidant activity.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain good health.
Vitamin C can be found in a variety of fruits and vegetables, including blackcurrants, green and red capsicums, oranges, and strawberries. Zinc is a mineral that is commonly present in animal products such as lamb, beef, and oysters. Diets lacking in fruits and vegetables may fail to provide the recommended amount of vitamin C. Lifestyle factors such as excessive alcohol, chronic stress and smoking deplete levels of vitamin C. The Vitamin C content in foods is influenced by a number of factors e.g., season, storage time and conditions, transport, cooking techniques and preparation, and may be destroyed easily.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C
- Maintains healthy immune system
- Energy Support
- Collagen formation
BENEFITS OF OUR VITAMIN C WITH ZINC+
- Zinc helps to reduce the duration and severity of colds while vitamin C reduces the chances of actually catching a cold
- This combination may reduce the risk of macular degeneration (AMD) or delay its progression, possibly by preventing cellular damage in the retina
- Vitamin C plays an essential role in wound healing, while zinc helps support the skin and mucous membranes, in turn helping with wound healing
- 1000mg is a high and effective dosage
- Time-release formula to ensure maximum absorption
- With Hesperidin and Rutin
- 1000mg – 3000mg daily needed for treating the common cold
- 600mg – 1000mg for airway infections
- 500mg for high cholesterol
*price for 30 pills/a month consumption